Missouri Department of The American Legion - Joseph J. Frank Scholarship
Open to students who attended a full session of Missouri Boys/Girls State.
Basis for Eligibility:
- Must be the descendent of a veteran having served 90 days on active duty in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States, and having an honorable discharge. A copy of the veteran’s discharge or separation notice must be submitted with the application. The copy must show the date the veteran entered service and the date the veteran left service.
- Be a resident of the state of Missouri.
- An unmarried dependent under the age of 21.
- Must be attending an accredited college / university as a full-time student.
- Consideration for scholarship will be determined annually for high school graduates in NEED of financial aid to attend a college / university.
- Scholarship must be used the first fall semester of a college / university following graduation from high school.