Missouri Department of The American Legion - Lillie Lois Ford Scholarship
Open to students who attended a full session of Missouri Boys / Girls State or Missouri Cadet Patrol Academy.. Applicant must be the descendant of a veteran having served 90 days on active duty in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States, and having an honorable discharge.
Basis for Eligibility:
- Be a resident of the state of Missouri.
- An unmarried dependent under the age of 21.
- Must be attending an accredited college / university as a full-time student.
- Consideration for scholarship will be determined annually for high school graduates in NEED of financial aid to attend a college / university.
- Scholarship must be used the first fall semester of a college / university following graduation from high school
REGION: Missouri – Statewide. Includes all counties: Adair Andrew Atchison Audrain Barry Barton Bates Benton Bollinger Boone Buchanan Butler Caldwell Callaway Camden Cape Girardeau Carroll Carter Cass Cedar Chariton Christian Clark Clay Clinton Cole Cooper Crawford Dade Dallas Daviess DeKalb Dent Douglas Dunklin Franklin Gasconade Gentry Greene Grundy Harrison Henry Hickory Holt Howard Howell Iron Jackson Jasper Jefferson Johnson Knox Laclede Lafayette Lawrence Lewis Lincoln Linn Livingston Macon Madison Maries Marion McDonald Mercer Miller Mississippi Moniteau Monroe Montgomery Morgan New Madrid Newton Nodaway Oregon Osage Ozark Pemiscot Perry Pettis Phelps Pike Platte Polk Pulaski Putnam Ralls Randolph Ray Reynolds Ripley Saint Charles Saint Clair Saint Francois Saint Louis City Saint Louis County Sainte Genevieve Saline Schuyler Scotland Scott Shannon Shelby Stoddard Stone Sullivan Taney Texas Vernon Warren Washington Wayne Webster Worth Wright