William L. Clay Scholarship and Research Fund
Open to individuals who reside in the First Congressional District of Missouri.
1. Applicant must be a high school senior.
2. Applicant must reside within the 1st Congressional District of Missouri and must maintain residency within
the 1st Congressional District as long as the scholarship award is being received.
3. Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
4. A counselor, advisor, teacher, principal or persons familiar with the character and academic ability of the
applicant should originate recommendations or nominations.
5. Applicant must plan to enroll in a college or university on a full time basis. (Minimum of 12 credit hours.)
6. Applicants must be available for a personal interview with the Scholarship Review Committee.
7. Applicants who are seventeen and 6 months of age must be registered voters.
8. Applicant will be considered on the basis of academic achievement, financial need and potential.
REGION: St. Louis City, St. Louis County