Security Traders Association of St. Louis Scholarship
The Security Traders Association of St. Louis endowed a scholarship program at the Saint Louis Community Foundation in 1993 to provide an opportunity for the employees, spouses and dependent children of employees of St. Louis area Security Trader Association member firms.
Current member firms:
- Alpine Management
- Benjamin F. Edwards & Co.
- Commerce Bank
- Edward Jones
- First Bankers Banc Securities
- Huntleigh Securities Corp.
- J.A. Glynn
- Kennedy Capital
- Scottrade Inc.
- Smith, Moore & Co.
- Sterling Investments
- Terril & Company
- Wedgewood Partners, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- The candidate must be a full time employee, a spouse of a full time employee, or the dependent child of a full time employee of a Security Traders Association of St. Louis member firm. Employment eligibility will be confirmed by the member firm.
- The candidate must be planning to enroll as a full-time student, as defined by the college, or for six semester hours (or the equivalent) if the candidate is the full time employee, at a regionally accredited two or four year college or university.
- The candidate may be a senior in high school or presently attending college as an undergraduate student. The candidate must have achieved at least a cumulative 2.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
Evaluation will be based on the candidate’s
- academic record,
- promise for continued academic success and
- involvement in school and community activities
Strength in these areas will be determined from the information provided on the application, transcript, letters of recommendation and the quality of the essay.
Questions? Contact Tameka Herrion, Scholarship Manager at the St. Louis Community Foundation at email@example.com or 314-880-4960.
The Security Traders Association of St. Louis Scholarship is a component fund of the St. Louis Community Foundation and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, gender, age, color, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability. Final decisions on eligibility, selection, and award amount will be determined by the St. Louis Community Foundation.