Viva Brasil STL
The Viva Brasil STL scholarship is open to high school seniors and current college students who are of Brazilian descent.
One scholarship will be granted to a student enrolled in a 4 years Undergraduate degree.
- Be of Brazilian descent. At least one grandparent must be Brazilian.
- Be a permanent resident of St. Louis City , the Missouri counties of Jefferson, St. Charles, or St. Louis, or the Illinois counties of Madison, Monroe, or St. Clair.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- All areas of education are accepted, priority will be given to degrees in Bachelor of Arts or Education (B.A. or B.Ed)
- Proof of 10 hours minimum of volunteer work related to Arts, Education or Brazilian community.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
- Viva Brasil STL
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for students who are of Brazilian descent. Does this describe you?
- In what country were you born?
- In what country/countries were your parents born?
- What are the countries of origin for your grandparents?
- If you are a high school senior, upload an admission letter from the college or university that you plan to attend.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of 10 hours of volunteer work related to the Arts, Education or the Brazilian community. Please list your volunteer services in these areas.
- 1. Organization name
- 2. What did you do for this organization?
- 3. Total hours you volunteered
- 4. Dates you volunteered
- Create a 3 to 4 minutes video indicating how being Brazilian has shaped who you are and your future aspirations goals and dreams. Upload the video to an accessible website and provide a link where our review committee can view the video.
- Please upload a copy of documents that prove your Brazilian ancestry. If the document is related to your parents or grandparents, please provide proof or your relationship to that person.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the Viva Brasil STL and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that I have read and understand the Viva Brasil STL Program information. I affirm that I am eligible to apply and that the information that I have provided in this application is complete, accurate and true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by the Viva Brasil STL in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 5 more