- Varies, up to $2,000, renewable
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for students who will attend a 4-year or 2-year higher education institution that participates in the Access Missouri program. Click here to see a list of eligible schools. What school will you attend next year?
- If applying based on ACT score of 27+, upload a copy of your ACT Score Report (or equivalent SAT report). We will accept an unofficial copy/screenshot.
- If applying based on your ACT score, what is your ACT composite score (or equivalent SAT score)?
- STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR): Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report. The SAR is the document resulting from the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA may be filed online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Once you have completed the FAFSA, upload your SAR here.
- What is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)? The EFC can be found on the Student Aid Report (SAR).
- How did you hear about this scholarship?
- By entering my full name below, I authorize Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation (MSLF) and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. Additionally, I authorize the school I currently attend and the school I plan to attend (if different) to share information with MSLF regarding enrollment status, GPA, billing and payment records, and financial aid records. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge. I understand that decisions relative to my participation in this program are made by the Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation in reliance upon the truth and accuracy of my statements. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), as amended, affords you certain rights regarding your education records. FERPA generally prohibits schools from releasing education records or certain information contained in such records, such as your grades, billing and payment records, financial aid awards, and other student record information, to third parties. This consent to release records to MSLF applies to such records that may otherwise be protected under FERPA. Institutions may, pursuant to Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 [Public Law 115-141] and with explicit written consent from the student, share Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information with a scholarship-granting organization. I understand and agree that this authorization will remain in effect until I notify my school and MSLF in writing to revoke it. I understand that if this grant is used for educational expenses that are not required for my academic program, such as housing, meals or transportation, the grant may be considered taxable income. I understand that I should consult a tax advisor if I have questions about my specific situation.
- Show 2 more