Centennial Collaboration Scholarship
The Centennial Collaboration Scholarship is a collaboration between The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis and three partner organizations (Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri, College Bound, and Wyman), whose active participants are eligible for consideration. Awarded students will receive a scholarship of up to $12,000 per academic year, which may be renewed for up to ten semesters.
Applicants must also meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have actively participated in high school in one of the following programs: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri Littles Program, College Bound, or Wyman Leaders
- Be a permanent resident of one of the following counties: City of St. Louis and St. Louis County; Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, and Warren counties in Missouri; the Illinois counties of Bond, Calhoun, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, and St. Clair; or graduate from a high school in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- Plan to attend an accredited, nonprofit 2-year, 4-year, or trade/technical college in Missouri. In addition, a small number of colleges in Illinois are also eligible. For a full list of schools, please contact The Scholarship Foundation.
- Have earned a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- Demonstrate significant financial need, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or similar need calculations. Students with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) over $15,000 must have significant and extenuating circumstances to be considered.
To apply, students must complete this scholarship application AND The Scholarship Foundation Interest-Free Loan Application in Scholarship Central by the deadline of May 15. To be considered for the Centennial Collaboration Scholarship, students must also meet all the qualifications of The Scholarship Foundation Interest-Free Loan. Students who are selected to receive the Centennial Collaboration Scholarship may be given an opportunity to accept or decline an interest-free loan or other grants through The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis.
For questions regarding this application, contact The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis at (314) 725-7990 or email@example.com.