Roger Nienkamp St. Louis School Business Partnership Scholarship
The Roger L. Nienkamp, St. Louis School Business Scholarship will be awarded to two outstanding students from member school-districts who demonstrate achievement in their studies and extracurricular activities.
- Be a graduating High School senior
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Plan to enroll in a university or college, two-year college, business or technical school Fall 2020.
- Graduate from a St. Louis School-Business Partnership member school by June, 2020 Member schools are in the following districts: Affton, Pattonville, Special School District, Hazelwood, Bayless, Ferguson-Florissant, Lindbergh, Ritenour, Mehlville School District, Rockwood School District, St. Louis Public Schools, University City, Normandy, Northwest, and the Excel Center St. Louis.
Questions? Contact Brett D. Richardson
- Supplemental Questions
- Update your Scholarship Central General Application to list the college/university you plan to attend. Select your second choice school below:
- What career and technical courses will you have completed upon graduation from high school?
- List high school activities (sports, clubs, offices, etc.).
- 1. Activity
- 2. Describe involvement (position, office, award, letter, recognition)
- 3. Years
- List community activities (church, scouts, volunteering, etc.)
- 1. Activity
- 2. Years
- 3. Office, award, letter, recognition
- List any awards, honors or leadership roles NOT included in the questions above.
- Award, honor or leadership role
- 1. Employer
- 2. Address
- 3. Position
- 4. Frequency (ie. hours/week)
- 5. Dates (start date/end date)
- ESSAY: The mission of the St. Louis School-Business Partnership is to foster a dynamic collaboration between school, community and businesses. Write a 250-500 word essay on the following topic: How can schools, communities and businesses work together to provide learning experiences for high school students. Give two specific examples of collaborations that could be developed by your school.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: If you filled out the recommendation question on your General Application, please select it from the drop down below. If you did NOT complete the recommendation on your General Application, enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- By entering my full name below, I authorize the St. Louis School Business Partnership and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that the information provided on the application and all supporting documentation submitted at any time is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- Show 5 more