Roger Nienkamp St. Louis School Business Partnership Scholarship
The Roger L. Nienkamp, St. Louis School Business Scholarship will be awarded to three outstanding students from member school-districts who demonstrate achievement in their studies and extracurricular activities.
- Be a graduating High School senior
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Plan to enroll in a university or college, two-year college, business or technical school Fall 2021.
- Graduate from a St. Louis School-Business Partnership member school by June, 2021 Member schools are in the following districts: Affton, Pattonville, Special School District, Hazelwood, Bayless, Ferguson-Florissant, Lindbergh, Ritenour, Mehlville School District, Rockwood School District, St. Louis Public Schools, University City, Normandy, Northwest, the Excel Center St. Louis, and Missouri Virtual Academy.
Questions? Contact Brett D. Richardson
- Supplemental Questions
- Update your Scholarship Central General Application to list the college/university you plan to attend. Select your second choice school below:
- What career and technical courses will you have completed upon graduation from high school?
- List high school activities (sports, clubs, offices, etc.).
- 1. Activity
- 2. Describe involvement (position, office, award, letter, recognition)
- 3. Years
- List community activities (church, scouts, volunteering, etc.)
- 1. Activity
- 2. Years
- 3. Office, award, letter, recognition
- List any awards, honors or leadership roles NOT included in the questions above.
- Award, honor or leadership role
- 1. Employer
- 2. Address
- 3. Position
- 4. Frequency (ie. hours/week)
- 5. Dates (start date/end date)
- ESSAY: What experiences and accomplishments in high school have helped you toward your goal(s) in job/career training? To help you answer this question, include any activities, classes, or accomplishments you have taken/are taking to help you move towards a job or career including, but not limited to, completion of high school CTE (career and technical education) courses
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: If you filled out the recommendation question on your General Application, please select it from the drop down below. If you did NOT complete the recommendation on your General Application, enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- By entering my full name below, I authorize the St. Louis School Business Partnership and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that the information provided on the application and all supporting documentation submitted at any time is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- Show 5 more