- Supplemental Questions
- What scholarship(s) are you applying for?
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Class rank
- Class Size
- Please upload your most recent OFFICIAL transcript (including grades through Fall 2020).
- List your honors and extracurricular activities (including school, community church, etc).
- List your community service and leadership experiences. Share the organization, your role, and the dates you participated.
- If you are applying for the Pearls of Power Excellence in Leadership and Community Service Scholarship, you must provide documentation/verification of your leadership achievements and community service experience.
- 1. Activity
- 2. Verification/Documentation
ESSAY: Write a 250 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
1. In wake of the January 6, 2021 insurrection on the Capitol in Washington D.C. respond to the following question: As an United States citizen reflect upon the violence, lawlessness and siege of the halls of Congress and what challenges might this pose on uniting the United States citizens?
2. As a student involved in pursuing a well-rounded academic education, how has COVID-19 and managing school responsibilities affected your school involvement?
3. What skills and qualities do you think college bound students need if they are to be successful at the University level?
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: If you filled out the recommendation question on your General Application, please select it from the drop down below. If you did NOT complete the recommendation on your General Application, enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the Pearls of Power Foundation and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by the Pearls of Power Foundation in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 8 more