MOACAC International Student Scholarship
The MOACAC International Student Scholarship is specifically for non-US students living in Missouri who will graduate at the end of the 2022-2023 academic year and who will enroll in a MOACAC college or university for the Fall 2023 semester. (This includes undocumented students and/or international students studying in the United States on an educational VISA.)
This scholarship is for students who will enroll in a MOACAC member postsecondary institution. Click here for list of member institutions
The winner of this scholarship will be announced in April 2023.
Questions? Contact Oya Schooley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplemental Questions
- I confirm that I am a current senior international high school student planning to continue my studies at an approved MOACAC member college or university in the United States. I will graduate at the end of the 2022-2023 school year and will enroll in college beginning in the Fall of 2023.
- This scholarship is for students who will enroll in a MOACAC member postsecondary institution. Click here to see a list of MOACAC member institutions. If you are selected to receive the scholarship and do not enroll in a MOACAC postsecondary member institution, the scholarship will be revoked and awarded to another applicant. Check the box below to indicate you understand that must enroll in a member institution to receive the scholarship.
- What MOACAC member postsecondary institution are you planning to attend?
- What is your country of origin?
- Do you currently have permanent residency (green card) in the US?
- Counselor Contact Information
- 1. Counselor Name
- 2. Counselor Email Address
- Briefly describe your high school academic achievements and extracurricular involvement.
- Briefly describe your college and career plans. (150 words or less)
- As an international student studying in the United States, what have been some of your most memorable experiences? (250 words or less)
- What do you wish Americans better understood about your home culture? (250 words or less)
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the Missouri Association for College Admission Counseling and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work. If I am chosen as a scholarship recipient, I agree to write a note of thanks to the Missouri Association of College Admission Counseling membership base stating my postsecondary plans and how I plan to use the scholarship funds. I understand that this note will be read to the MOACAC membership base during the annual conference in April.
- Show 6 more