P.E.O. Star Scholarship Wentzville School District
Sponsored by P.E.O. Chapter NM of Lake St. Louis. P.E.O. is a philanthropic organization where women CELEBRATE the advancement of women, EDUCATE women through scholarships, grants, awards, loans, and stewardship of Cottey College and MOTIVATE women to achieve their high aspirations. The P.E.O. STAR Scholarship is a highly competitive one-time $2,500 scholarship recognizing graduating high school senior women who demonstrate outstanding leadership, academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and community service.
P.E.O. Chapter NM of Lake St. Louis is allowed to recommend one student for this scholarship.
High School Junior
Attend Liberty or Timberland High School
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- Upload your ACT score report.
- Please list the names of colleges you are considering attending, if undecided, give type of school you plan to attend.
- Please write an essay introducing yourself to the committee and stating your educational and career goals.
- Please share your greatest accomplishment and explain why it was important to you.
- Please copy and paste your resume, or provide a list of all of your activities, clubs, sports, honors/awards, community service, and employment experience.
- Optional Question: If you would like, please include any extenuating circumstances that you want to share with the scholarship committee.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the P.E.O. Chapter NM of Lake St. Louis and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work.
- Show 3 more