- Up to $10,000
- Supplemental Questions
- List any extracurricular activities, work or volunteer involvement, including the activity, the time involved, dates of involvement, and position(s) held:
- Activities: List activities in which you have participated (such as publications, debating, music, art, student government, organized sports, etc.). Include any honorary awards, do not abbreviate activity names. Record dates of participation in mm/yy or season/yy format.
ESSAY: Applicant must choose one (1) of the following five (5) essays to complete in 500 words or less:
1. Topic of focus on student’s long range plans: How will your chosen college field of study contribute to your immediate or long range career plans?
2. Topic of focus on current events: If you had the authority to change your school in a positive way, what specific changes would you make and why? How would it make it better?
3. Topic focus on personal achievement: Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
4. Topic focus on background and influence: Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development and drive your future.
5. Topic focus on future plans and goals: Why do you want to get a college education? Where do you see yourself ten (10) years from now?
- Scholarships Received
- 1. Scholarship Name
- 2. 1st Year Amount
- 3. Potential Renewal Amount
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the Wright City R-II School Foundation and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work.
- Show 2 more