- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your most recent OFFICIAL transcript.
- ACT Score (Composite):
- List your honors and extracurricular activities (including school, community church, etc).
- Work experience
- 1. Company/employer
- 2. Address
- 3. City, State and Zip Code
- 4. Phone number
- 5. Job title
- 6. Dates of employment
ESSAY: Please write a 250–300-word essay on one of the following topics:
1. How will you use your degree/education to uplift your community? How will you know that you have successfully impacted your community?
2. Describe your life ten years from now. How is your education being used to strengthen your family and friend network?
3. Describe your community service and volunteer experience. Which experience was most meaningful to you? What impact do you believe this experience had on you? What impact did it have on those you served?
4. Tell us about yourself and someone who has significantly influenced your life. How were you inspired? What will you do with your education that would be inspirational to someone else?
- STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR): Upload all pages of your 2023-2024 Student Aid Report (SAR). The SAR is the document resulting from the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you are unable to file a FAFSA for any reason, please contact My Scholarship Central at email@example.com or (573)-303-8688 for guidance on information that may be submitted as a substitute.
- List the name and amount of scholarship/grants (exclude loans) you will receive for next school year:
- AKA-Gamma Omega RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, professor, teacher, counselor or other similarly qualified individual who is familiar with your academic work and will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- AKA-Gamma Omega SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of a supervisor, advisor or other similarly qualified individual who is familiar with your community service or campus/school involvement and will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- By entering my full name below, I authorize Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated - Gamma Omega Chapter and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I have read the instructions carefully and understand that the information contained in this application is confidential. I understand that failure to meet any or all of the stated requirements automatically disqualifies me as a candidate. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work.
- Show 5 more