Wyman Monticello Scholars
The Wyman/Monticello Scholarship is to provide gap funding to Wyman students in order to support degree completion efforts. This scholarship offers a limited number of scholarships to students participating in the Wyman Leaders Program and is intended to allow students to graduate with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree with minimal debt. This is a one-time award, not a renewable award.
- FEMALE student currently enrolled in college that participated in the Wyman Leaders Program
- Financial need
- Student has a gap between grant and scholarship aid and the full cost of attendance
- Student maintains engagement with Wyman persistence supports
- Planning to pursue a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
Questions? Contact Ryane Boyd – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to $2,500
- Supplemental Questions
- STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR): Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report. The SAR is the document resulting from the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA may be filed online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Once you have completed the FAFSA, upload your SAR here.
- Upload a copy of your financial aid award letter for the coming year from the college you will attend
- Short Answer: How would receiving this scholarship help you achieve your educational goals?
- Short Answer: Describe a time you demonstrated leadership.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize Wyman Center and its agents to examine, verify and discuss the contents of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essay are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by Wyman Center in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 1 more