IAABO/IAFO Technical School Scholarship
The members of the IAABO (International Association of Approved Basketball Officials) & IAFO (Interscholastic Association of Football Officials) Organizations are dedicated to giving back to the students of the schools we serve. In 2005, the IAABO/IAFO Scholarship Fund was established to help support the higher education goals of graduating seniors.
This is an academic scholarship – no athletic experience required.
- High School senior attending a designated IAABO-IAFO school
- US Citizen
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- Planning to attend a technical/trade school
Eligible schools: Bishop DuBourg High School, Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School, Christian Brothers College High School, Chaminade College Prep, DeSmet Jesuit High School, Duchesne High School, Francis Howel Central High School, Francis Howell High School, Francis Howell North High School, Ft Zumwalt East High School, Ft. Zumwalt North High School, Ft. Zumwalt South High School, Ft. Zumwalt West High School, Living Word Christian High School, Lutheran St. Charles High School, Notre Dame High School, Orchard Farm High School, Rosati-Kain High School, St. Charles High School, St. Charles West High School, St. Dominic High School, St. Francis Borgia High School, St. John Vianney High School, St. Louis University High School, St. Mary’s High School, Troy Buchanan High School, Warrenton High School, Washington High School, Wentzville Holt High School, Wentzville Liberty High School, Wentzville Timberland High School, Winfield High School
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Supplemental Questions
- Class rank
- How many students are in your graduating class?
- Does the school offer skilled trade orientated courses, or did you attend a skilled trade center that does?
- Did you participate?
- List each skilled trade or skilled trade center course you completed.
- State the name of the technical or skilled trade school you will be attending.
- List jobs you have held for which you have earned income during grades 9-12.
- List any unpaid, non-school related, volunteer work or community service you were involved in during grades 9-12.
- Please list all scholastic and civic honors and awards received during grades 9-12.
- Please list all leadership positions held during grades 9-12.
- List all scholastic, extracurricular, and civic organizations that you participated in during grades 9-12.
- Explain why you decided on your trade specialty.
- Explain how you selected your technical or skilled trade school.
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Full Name
- Parent (or legal guardian) 2 Full Name
- Custodial Parent's Marital Status
- Financial Analysis
- A. Parent (or legal guardian) 1's annual income (earned from work)
- B. Parent (or legal guardian) 2's annual income (earned from work)
- C. Other taxable income from parents (or legal guardians)
- D. Parent's Total Income - add A+B+C
- E. All non-taxable income not included above (including pensions, IRA/Keogh, Social Security/Disability benefits, child support, rent-free housing, etc.)
- F. Gross Income - add D + E
- G. Number of Dependents that will be attending grades K-12 NEXT year.
- H. Number of Dependents that will be attending college or trade school NEXT year
- I. List the total amount of financial aid (grants, scholarships, 529 plans, etc.) from other sources
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the IAABO/IAFO Scholarship and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by the IAABO/IAFO Scholarship in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 13 more