Wyman Center, Greer Scholars Program
The Wyman/Greer Scholarship is to provide gap funding to Wyman students in order to support degree completion efforts. This scholarship offers a limited number of scholarships to students participating in Wyman Leaders Program and is intended to allow students to graduate with an associate’s, certificate, or bachelor’s degree with minimal debt.
- Are graduating high school seniors
- Are participating in Wyman’s Leader’s Program
- Are pursuing a degree or training in a STEM field
- Are pursuing their degree full-time
- Demonstrate financial need
- Achieved a cumulative 2.5 grade point average or better
Questions? Contact Ryane.Boyd@wymancenter.org
- The Greer Foundation
- $2,500 - $3,000, renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Upload your Financial Aid Award Letter from the school you plan to attend.
- ACT Score (Composite):
- If your transcript does not include ACT results, upload a copy of your ACT report.
- Do any of your parents have a Bachelor’s degree?
- ESSAY: Please explain your interest in STEM and where you think it may take you. What have you done to prepare yourself to enter this field? (minimum of 300 words)
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize Wyman Center and its agents to examine, verify and discuss the contents of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essay are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by Wyman Center in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 3 more