Greater East St. Louis Community Fund Scholarship RENEWAL
This application should only be completed by students who are currently receiving a Greater East St. Louis Community Fund scholarship.
Students who complete this application will be considered for funding for the 2023-2024 academic year.
An OFFICIAL transcript that shows total cumulative G.P.A. and grades through spring semester 2023 is required.
You must have maintained a cumulative GPA of 2.75.
Greater East St. Louis Community Fund scholarship recipients who completed a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for $2,000 for graduate school, law school or medical school if enrolled full-time. Proof of acceptance and enrollment is required.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- $1,000-$4,000, renewable up to 4 years
- Supplemental Questions
- This application is only for students who have received a scholarship from the Greater East St. Louis Community Fund before. Please select your name from the list below. If your name is not listed below do not complete this application.
- Address While at School
- 1. Address
- 2. City
- 3. State
- 4. Zip Code
- What is your Student ID number at the school you will attend Fall 2023?
- Upload your OFFICIAL college transcript (including grades through Spring 2023). If this application is for graduate studies, your transcript must show that you have earned a Bachelor's degree and you must be accepted into a Graduate program. Scholarship dollars cannot be used to take graduate classes if you are not accepted into a graduate program.
- Upload a copy of your Fall 2023 class schedule.
- What is your classification for Fall 2023?
- If you selected "other specialized program," please provide details.
- Program name
- What is your major?
- Greater East St. Louis Community Fund scholarship funds are required to be utilized to assist with your education. Describe how your previous 2022-2023 scholarship award was utilized to further your educational goals.
- Provide any additional information you feel is important to the review of your application.
- Please upload a recent photo of yourself. Make sure it is a professional looking headshot.
- Consent to Photograph, Videotape for Organizational Use: By typing my name below, I hereby consent to the participation in interviews, use of quotes, and the taking of photographs, movies or video tape of me as part of the scholarship program. I also grant to the Greater East St. Louis Community Fund, the right to edit, use, and reuse said products for nonprofit purposes including use in print on the internet, and all other forms of media. I also hereby release the Greater East St. Louis Community Fund and its agents and employees from all claims, demands and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.
- By typing my name below, I certify to The Greater East St. Louis Community Fund that all information in this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I understand that the Committee makes the decision regarding my participation in this program, in reliance upon the truth and correctness of the information I provide. I authorize The Greater East St. Louis Community Fund and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to me. I also understand that an unsigned or incomplete application will make me ineligible for consideration for an award.
- Show 7 more