Rev. Carl B. Hudson Educational Scholarship
Rev. Carl B. Hudson was a faithful member and Minister at First Baptist Church of Chesterfield who directed the Youth Ministry for over 20 years. He was a life-long Teacher, Administrator and Coach in various school districts: Rockwood, Normandy, Parkway and Kirkwood School Districts. He was committed to the overall growth and development of youth.
The Carl B. Hudson Scholarship is administered by First Baptist Church of Chesterfield. The Program supports the college goals of graduating high school seniors who aspire to become teachers. This scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school seniors from Normandy High School or graduating high school seniors from First Baptist Church of Chesterfield.
• Graduating High School Senior from Normandy High School or Graduating high school senior who is a member of First Baptist Church of Chesterfield
• Attend a 4 -year accredited college
• Major in Education with a demonstrated commitment to become a teacher
• Submit a complete application by the deadline
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of First Baptist Church of Chesterfield OR a graduating senior from Normandy High School?
- Please upload a recent photo of yourself. Make sure it is a professional looking headshot.
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Full Name
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Cell Phone Number
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Current Employer
- Parent (or legal guardian) 2 Full Name
- Parent (or legal guardian) 2 Cell Phone Number
- Parent (or legal guardian) 2 Current Employer
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- Where will you live during the academic year for which you are applying?
- What college do you plan to attend next year? If undecided, list your top two choices to which you have applied. You must submit a copy of your acceptance letter before final scholarship consideration is given.
- a. Name of College
- b. Address, City & State
- c. Accepted by Institution?
- List the activities, ministries, or general participation you have been involved with since your freshman year in high school. This should include activities, duties, positions held and/or leadership responsibilities during your high school years.
- 1. Activity/Ministry Name
- 2. Position Held
- 3. From
- 4. To
- ESSAY: Tell us the importance of Education and why you aspire to become a Teacher.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize First Baptist Church of Chesterfield and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to this application I also understand that an unsigned or incomplete application will make me ineligible for consideration for an award. I certify to First Baptist Church of Chesterfield that all information here is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I understand that the committee makes the decision regarding my participation in this program, in reliance upon the truth and correctness of the information I provide.
- Show 10 more