Finish Line Degree Completion Grant
The Finish Degree Completion Line Grant from Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation (MSLF) is designed to assist Missouri students who have left school and are prevented from re-enrolling and completing a degree or certificate due to an outstanding balance. MSLF will pay up to $3,000.00 towards a past due balance so that the student can complete their degree or program at any eligible Missouri school.
Eligible students will be identified by the participating school and must:
- Missouri resident
- Have a past due balance held at an eligible Missouri school. Past due balance is approximately six months or more preventing you from completing a degree program
- Plan to re-enroll or transfer to an eligible Missouri school
- Current or last previously known EFC/SAI of 12,000 or less
- Are within approximately 30 credit hours of degree/certificate or have half of the program to complete
- Meet academic progress standards as set by the enrolling school
The program is administered by the Financial Aid Office in accordance with program rules and applicable laws. Grants are the decision of the MSLF and the participating school.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org