It's Not Too Late Scholarship
It’s Not Too Late (INTL) Scholarship is dedicated to providing educational financial planning and last-minute financial assistance to college students who must access the federal student loan program to complete their education. As an alternative to the student loans, INTL scholarships are typically offered during registration when most traditional grants and scholarship opportunities have been exhausted.
This scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2023 semester. Students must have a balance for the current semester.
- Currently Enrolled in a 4-year College or University
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher
- Full time student with no disciplinary infractions. Will consider part-time students with no disciplinary infractions if in final year of degree-seeking status.
- Preference given to students with a permanent address in the following areas: Metro East, Illinois (Bond, Calhoun, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, St. Clair counties)
This is not a renewable scholarship, however students can re-apply in each semester.
For more information, please contact INTLScholarship@hotmail.com.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload proof of enrollment (schedule for next semester or a letter from the registrar verifying your enrollment).
- Upload a copy of your financial aid award letter for the coming year from the college you will attend
- Please upload a copy of the bill for tuition, fees, books, etc. for the upcoming semester
- ESSAY: Write a 200 to 400 word essay on the topic “Why I deserve this opportunity.”
- RECOMMENDATION - Faculty Member - Enter the name and e-mail address of a qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the It's Not Too Late Foundation and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by the It's Not Too Late Foundation in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 1 more