- Varies, up to $2,000, renewable
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for students who will attend an eligible Missouri public or private higher education institution. Click here to see a list of eligible schools. What school will you attend next year?
- What is your Student ID number at the school you will attend next year?
- Does your My Scholarship Central General Application contain your High School transcript through seven semesters?
- What is your cumulative (weighted or unweighted) GPA through at least seven semesters of high school?
- Upload your 2024-2025 FAFSA Submission Summary.
- Enter your Student Aid Index that is on your FAFSA Submission Summary.
- Are you a first generation college student (neither of your parents graduated from a 4-year college or university)?
- By entering my full name below, I authorize Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation (MSLF) and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. Additionally, I authorize the school I currently attend and the school I plan to attend (if different) to share information with MSLF regarding enrollment status, GPA, billing and payment records, and financial aid records. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge. I understand that decisions relative to my participation in this program are made by the Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation in reliance upon the truth and accuracy of my statements. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), as amended, affords you certain rights regarding your education records. FERPA generally prohibits schools from releasing education records or certain information contained in such records, such as your grades, billing and payment records, financial aid awards, and other student record information, to third parties. This consent to release records to MSLF applies to such records that may otherwise be protected under FERPA. Institutions may, pursuant to Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 [Public Law 115-141] and with explicit written consent from the student, share Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information with a scholarship-granting organization. I understand and agree that this authorization will remain in effect until I notify my school and MSLF in writing to revoke it. I understand that if this grant is used for educational expenses that are not required for my academic program, such as housing, meals or transportation, the grant may be considered taxable income. I understand that I should consult a tax advisor if I have questions about my specific situation.
- Show 3 more