Better Business Bureau - Student of Ethics Award
- The Better Business Bureau serving E. Missouri & S. Illinois Student of Ethics Award Program recognizes juniors in high school who personify high ethics demonstrated through leadership, community service, overall personal integrity, and academic history. Applicants must submit application, transcript, letter of reference and an essay. All essays become property of the BBB. Winners’ names may be released to the public and news media for promotional purposes. Recipients of BBB Student of Ethics Awards will be asked to attend the BBB’s TORCH Awards event in October.
ST. LOUIS, MO REGION:
- Missouri counties: Carter, Clark, Crawford, Dent, Franklin, Gasconade, Iron, Jefferson, Knox, Lewis, Lincoln, Marion, Monroe, Perry, Phelps, Pike, Pulaski, Ralls, Reynolds, Shannon, Shelby, St. Charles, St. Francois, Ste. Genevieve, St. Louis, St. Louis (City), Warren, and Washington.
- Illinois counties: Adams, Bond, Calhoun, Christian, Clay, Clinton, Coles, Cumberland, Douglas, Effingham, Fayette, Greene, Jasper, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Moultrie, Pike, Randolph, Richland, Shelby, St. Clair, and Washington.
SPRINGFIELD, MO REGION:
- Missouri counties: Barry, Barton, Cedar, Christian, Dade, Dallas, Douglas, Greene, Hickory, Howell, Jasper, Laclede, Lawrence, McDonald, Newton, Ozark, Polk, St. Clair, Stone, Taney, Texas, Vernon, Webster, and Wright.
COLUMBIA, MO REGION:
-Missouri counties: Audrain, Boone, Callaway, Camden, Cole, Cooper, Laclede, Maries, Miller, Moniteau, Morgan, Osage, and Randolph.
QUINCY, IL REGION:
- Missouri counties: Chariton, Clark, Knox, Lewis, Macon, Marion, Monroe, Ralls, Scotland, and Shelby.
-Illinois counties: Adams, Brown, Hancock, Pike, Schuyler, and Scott.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO REGION:
- Missouri counties: Bollinger, Butler, Cape Girardeau, Dunklin, Madison, Mississippi, New Madrid, Oregon, Pemiscot, Perry, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard, and Wayne.
- Illinois counties: Alexander, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Massac, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Union, Wayne, White, and Williamson.