Kids' Chance of Missouri Scholarship for Children of Missouri's Seriously Injured Workers
Open to individuals whose parent has sustained a serious injury or a fatality in a Missouri work relat * ave a FAFSA and a Kids’ Chance Scholarship application on file by April 30, 2016.ed accident covered by workers’ compensation.
- Be a United States citizen, permanent resident, or otherwise lawfully present in the United States.
- Be a Missouri resident.
- Be a child between the ages of 17 and 22 years of age of an employee who was seriously injured or died in a work related accident or from an occupational disease covered and compensated by Workers’ Compensation.
- Be enrolled at least half-time at a participating Missouri school.
- Have a FAFSA and a Kids’ Chance Scholarship application on file by April 30
- Have an expected family contribution (EFC) of $12,000 or less as calculated by the United States Department of Education from information provided on the FAFSA.
- Not be pursuing a degree or certificate in theology or divinity.
- Not specified