Society for Information Management (SIM) - St Louis Chapter Scholarship
The Society for Information Management St. Louis Chapter (SIM-St. Louis), in association with the Gateway to Innovation Conference, is pleased to offer six scholarships for students pursuing studies in the Information Technology field.
These scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors in the St. Louis region who exhibit potential in Information Technology and will be enrolling for an Information Technology related degree at a college or university in the St. Louis region for the 2020-2021 school year.
The missions of SIM-St. Louis and Gateway to Innovation focus on continued development and collaboration for IT leaders as well as supporting the local community.
- Be a current high school senior
- Live in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area (The metropolitan area includes St. Louis City, the Missouri counties of St. Louis, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, or Warren, and the Illinois counties of Bond, Calhoun, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, or St. Clair.)
- Be planning to pursue a Computer Science, Computer Networking, Information Systems or other Information Technology related degree
- Be enrolling at one of these colleges or universities for the 2020-2021 school year:
– Fontbonne University
– Harris Store State University
– Lindenwood University
– Maryville University
– Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla
– Saint Louis University
– Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau
– Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
– St. Charles Community College
– St. Louis Community College
– University of Missouri – Columbia
– University of Missouri – St. Louis
– Washington University
– Webster University
Scholarship recipients will be notified on March 15, 2020.
Funds for this scholarship will be disbursed in mid to late August 2020, after classes begin.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org