Missouri Education and Training Voucher (ETV) Program
The Missouri Education and Training Voucher Program is a federally-funded, state-administered program designed to help youth who were in foster care. Students may receive up to $5,000 a year for qualified school related expenses. Funding is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible students.
- You must be a current or former foster student who meets one of the following:
– is currently eligible for Chafee services. This includes students that have exited Children’s Division custody at age 17 and a half or later until the age of 21.
– was adopted from foster care with the adoption finalized AFTER your 16th birthday.
– was placed in kinship guardianship from foster care after your 16th birthday.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or qualified non-citizen.
- Your personal assets (bank account, car, home, etc.) are worth less than $10,000.
- You must be at least 18 but younger than 21 to apply for the first time. You may reapply for ETV funds, if you have a current grant, up to the age of 23.
- You must have been accepted into or be enrolled in a degree, certificate or other accredited program at a college, university, technical, vocational school. To remain eligible for ETV funding, you must show progress toward a degree or certificate.
Click the “visit” button to apply. Additional information is available on the Missouri Dept of Social Services web site.
REGION: Missouri – Statewide. Includes all counties: Adair Andrew Atchison Audrain Barry Barton Bates Benton Bollinger Boone Buchanan Butler Caldwell Callaway Camden Cape Girardeau Carroll Carter Cass Cedar Chariton Christian Clark Clay Clinton Cole Cooper Crawford Dade Dallas Daviess DeKalb Dent Douglas Dunklin Franklin Gasconade Gentry Greene Grundy Harrison Henry Hickory Holt Howard Howell Iron Jackson Jasper Jefferson Johnson Knox Laclede Lafayette Lawrence Lewis Lincoln Linn Livingston Macon Madison Maries Marion McDonald Mercer Miller Mississippi Moniteau Monroe Montgomery Morgan New Madrid Newton Nodaway Oregon Osage Ozark Pemiscot Perry Pettis Phelps Pike Platte Polk Pulaski Putnam Ralls Randolph Ray Reynolds Ripley Saint Charles Saint Clair Saint Francois Saint Louis City Saint Louis County Sainte Genevieve Saline Schuyler Scotland Scott Shannon Shelby Stoddard Stone Sullivan Taney Texas Vernon Warren Washington Wayne Webster Worth Wright