Dr. Lillian Adams Parks Scholarship RENEWAL - The Links, Incorporated – Gateway (IL) Chapter
This application is ONLY open to students who previously received the Dr. Lillian Adams Parks Scholarship. Do not apply if you have not already received this scholarship.
A past recipient of a Dr. Lillian Adams Parks Scholarship is eligible to apply for a scholarship renewal in subsequent year(s), provided the recipient meets these eligibility guidelines:
1. Is a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or approved under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
2. Is African-American or significantly participates in and promotes organizations and activities in the African-American community.
3. Is a permanent resident of: St. Louis City, St. Louis County or St. Charles County in Missouri; or St. Clair County or Madison County in Illinois.
4. Is a current full-time or part-time college freshmen, sophomore or junior who is a past recipient of a Dr. Lillian Adams Parks Scholarship.
5. Attends or plan to attends an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
6. Has a college grade point average of 2.50 or above on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent thereof.
7. Is not be an immediate family member or IRS dependent of a member of The Links, Incorporated
The final year of eligibility to apply for a subsequent scholarship is the year in which an applicant is classified as a college junior. The maximum number of years a recipient may receive a scholarship is four (4) years.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org