The Golf Foundation of Missouri - Larry L. Deskins Scholarship Fund
The Larry L. Deskins Scholarship (“Scholarship”) will provide financial assistance for secondary education to eligible applicants that have attended Golf Foundation of Missouri summer camps.
- Current graduating high school seniors
- Documented GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Greater St. Louis area residents (MO &IL)
- Documented Golf Foundation of MO summer camp participant
- Candidate must be attending an accredited: 2 or 4 year college or university, junior college, or trade or vocational school in the United States upon graduation. Applicants that have already received a technical or secondary degree are not eligible.
Before funds are disbursed eligible recipients will be asked to provide:
- Documentation of acceptance and enrollment,
- A signed Guideline Agreement and,
- A summary of 40 hours of community Service.
Final Selection Criteria
- Ambition and commitment
- Intellectual ability
- Future goals
- Community involvement
- Financial need
- Personal interview
Questions? Contact – Andrew Belsky (314) 249-5793 firstname.lastname@example.org
Award amount: 1-2 award recipients in the amount of $2-4K annually