Nu Chi Foundation Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Every year, the Nu Chi Foundation (NXF), the non-profit affiliate (501c3) of the Nu Chi (NX) Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. conducts its annual Scholarship Program and awards scholarships to talented, college bound high school seniors. The foundation and chapter prides itself on providing financial assistance to aspiring college freshmen in active pursuit of higher education through accredited colleges and universities. Last year, NXF and NX awarded nearly $10,000 in scholarships to deserving high school seniors in the St. Louis Metro East area. NXF and NX recognizes scholarship winners during their school’s annual scholarship award program, and the winners will receive their awards during the Nu Chi Foundation/Nu Chi Chapter Scholarship Program to be announced at a later date.
High School Seniors in the Southern Illinois Metro East Area (Bond, St. Clair, Madison, Jersey or Clinton County, Illinois)
Planning to attend an accredited college or university in Fall 2021
Awards will be disbursed to students after they have provided proof of college enrollment. Award receipts or their representatives are strongly encouraged to attend an awards presentations ceremony in June 2021.
Questions? Contact Ben Trotter email@example.com
- Up to 1000
- Supplemental Questions
- Parent 1 address (if different than yours). Include home number & street, city, state and zip code
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 email
- List community service and volunteer activities.
- 1. Organization
- 2. Activity/Service
- 3. Dates
- List high school activities (sports, clubs, offices, etc.).
- 1. Activity
- 2. Describe involvement (position, office, award, letter, recognition)
- 3. Years
- 1. Employer
- 2. Address
- 3. Position
- 4. Frequency (ie. hours/week)
- 5. Dates (start date/end date)
- How does furthering your education fit into your long-term career/life plans?
- Please describe the particular challenges or difficult circumstances that you have faced in your life and how you have overcome these challenges.
- List any awards and recognitions, and/or describe some of your successes and achievements.
- Upload an essay of 800-1200 words sharing your perspective on “Law and Order” treatment in the U.S.: from the Black Lives Matter movement to the Capitol Hill Building Insurrection – “Why the difference under the rule of law in how crowds were treated. How can your generation make a difference?”
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: If you filled out the recommendation question on your General Application, please select it from the drop down below. If you did NOT complete the recommendation on your General Application, enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- Applicant Signature: I hereby affirm that all the above stated information provided by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I also consent that my picture may be taken and used for any purpose deemed necessary to promote Nu Chi Chapter/Nu Chi Foundation Scholarship Program. I hereby understand that if chosen as a scholarship winner, I must provide evidence of enrollment/registration at an accredited, post-secondary institution no later than October 15, 2020 before my scholarship funds can be awarded.
- Show 7 more