My Missouri Scholarship Promise Class of 2025
“MyMO” Scholarship Promise will assist Missouri students from low-income backgrounds on their pathway to college starting 9th grade year. The yearly benchmarks will help students be more college ready by senior year.
Earn Scholarship Dollars for College: Students earn $2,500 each year by meeting college-going benchmarks, totaling $10,000 by senior year. These funds will be disbursed directly to the school in the form of an outside scholarship to any eligible college in Missouri on behalf of the student.
Entry Period: Application opens October 1 of freshman year of high school
- Must fill out the Free Online Application for the College Board EFC Calculator. You will need information regarding your family’s 2020 income and assets to complete the calculator. If your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) on the estimator is 5,846 or less (this is the EFC which qualifies students for Federal Pell Grants), you are eligible to apply for MyMo. Note: As a 9th grader, you cannot yet complete the actual FAFSA. You must complete the College Board EFC Calculator for the purposes of the MyMO application.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien with a verified permanent Missouri address and valid Social Security number or other taxpayer identification
- Must be a Missouri high school freshman at a public, charter, or private high school or be homeschooled (with residence in Missouri)
- Must open a MOST 529 account (USE PROMO CODE: MOSLF-CDA) and contribute at least a $1.00 or already have a MOST account established
- Must attend a not-for-profit Missouri public or private, 2-year or 4-year college or university or a nonprofit technical college
Steps to apply:
- Screenshot or printed copy of Estimated Family Contribution based on the College Board EFC Calculator. To apply in 2021-2022, you will need your 2020 income and assets to complete the forecaster.
- Proof of MOST 529 account and contribution made.
2. Complete the application
Scholarships available under the My Missouri College Promise from Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation (MSLF) are at the discretion of MSLF and the institution, in accordance with program rules and applicable laws. Requests will be considered as funding designated for this program remains available. Scholarship funds will be sent directly to the institution.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com