Contract Packaging Association Professional-Certification/Workplace-Grant Scholarship
The Contract Packaging Association is the national, nonprofit trade organization for the Contract Packaging industry. Formed in 1992 for contract packaging firms and those businesses related to them, CPA promotes the growth and welfare of member firms through its industry exposure and programs.
The CPA is committed to supporting individuals who are looking to improve their professional background and or increase their skill set in the packaging world. Certification Scholarships are open to employees and family members of employees whose sponsor is a current member of the CPA in good standing. These scholarships are designed to provide additional support to industry professionals looking to enhance their skillsets in order to advance in the industry. Scholarships are awarded throughout the year once proof of registration for a certificate program or class is provided to the CPA and reviewed by the scholarship judges.
Applicants for these scholarships must:
• Sponsored by a CPA member in good standing with the Association within the United States and Canada (via a supporting-letter providing applicant-relationship)
• Applicant will be pursuing a continuing education program certificate/class at a university, vocational, or technical school in a field related to Packaging and must be able to provide proof of registration
• Varies depending on the course or courses that are completed. Maximum of $2,000, first come first serve.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for professionals pursuing a continuing education/professional development program related to the packaging industry. Describe the program you are enrolling in and what you hope to learn. Please also include the cost and the amount you are requesting for the scholarship.
- CPA Sponsor Letter: Upload a letter of support from a Contract Packing Association member in good standing.
- ESSAY: What do you hope to achieve once you go into the packaging/supply chain industry, and what personal traits do you think will make you stand out to our judges and the packaging community in the future?
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the Contract Packaging Association and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by the Contract Packaging Association in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 1 more