Equitable Excellence Scholarship Program
Equitable Foundation has established the Equitable Excellence℠ Scholarship Program to assist high school seniors who are planning to continue their education at a two- or four-year college in the United States by Fall 2023.
Applicants to the Equitable Excellence℠ Scholarship Program must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States** by Fall 2023.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive to be a force for good in school, community or work activities
- Be willing to provide a release to publicize their identities and information about their achievements along with photographs for use in program promotion and information.
- Employees, associates, financial professionals, or immediate family members of employees, associates, or financial professionals of Equitable, Equitable Advisors and all Equitable affiliated companies or Scholarship America, or their affiliates, subsidiaries, or advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to apply to this program.