Wyman Missouri State University Scholars Program
Wyman offers a limited number of scholarship packages to Missouri State University (MSU) through a partnership between Wyman and MSU. MSU provides a package for students by combining university scholarships, grants, work study, and a $5,000 Wyman contribution to cover the cost of tuition, room, and board. The Wyman/MSU Scholarship is designed to allow students to graduate with a bachelor’s degree with minimal to no debt.
- The Wyman/MSU Scholarship is intended for high school seniors graduating from the Wyman Leaders Program who desire to attend Missouri State University.
- Demonstrated history of involvement, leadership, and community service throughout tenure of Wyman Leaders Program.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Achieved a cumulative 2.75 grade point average or better.
Qualified candidates may also be asked to participate in an in-person interview as part of the selection process for this scholarship.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Ryane.Boyd@wymancenter.org
- Comprehensive Scholarship, Renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- SAT Score (Total):
- ACT Score (Composite):
- Upload Resume: Highlight leadership positions, extracurricular involvement, awards and honors, community service and volunteerism, and work experience.
- Do any of your parents (or legal guardians) have an associate degree or a bachelor’s degree?
- Please indicate your Household Financial Gross Income:
- Please indicate the number of persons living in your immediate household.
- What matters to you and why? (Minimum of 100 words)
- ESSAY: Explain your interest in college and where you think it may take you. What have you done to prepare yourself to pursue higher education?
- ESSAY 2: Please reflect on your experience in Wyman Programs and what you have learned about yourself through your engagement in these program(s). Specifically, talk about your leadership, critical thinking, and character building skills, as well as community service opportunities you’ve developed and experienced as a result of participation in the Wyman. Be sure to include real examples to support your statements. (Essays should be a minimum of 300 words and will be evaluated for content, specificity, coherence, appropriate expression, and correctness of grammar and punctuation.)
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize Wyman Center and its agents to examine, verify and discuss the contents of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essay are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by Wyman Center in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 7 more