Zonta Women in STEM
The Zonta Women in STEM Scholarship was established to encourage women to pursue education, career opportuniites, and leadership roles in STEM.
- Be female
- Major in a STEM field
- Be a current college sophomore or junior, or a master’s student
- Be a resident of the Missouri counties of Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles, St. Louis or the City of St. Louis and the Illinois counties of Madison, Monroe or St. Clair.
- Demonstrate outstanding potential in a STEM field
Questions? Contact Peggy Gilbertson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplemental Questions
- LinkedIn Address
- Twitter Handle
- What is your country of citizenship?
- Academic Background
- 1. University/College
- 2. Years Attended
- 3. Major
- 4. Degree
- 5. Date Degree Received/Anticipated to Receive
- This scholarship is for students pursuing a degree and career in STEM. Please list the school you are attending, your major, and describe your academic and career goals.
- 1. Employer
- 2. Address
- 3. Position
- 4. Frequency (ie. hours/week)
- 5. Dates (start date/end date)
- Please list any special honors, awards, scholarships and/or fellowships you have received:
- Date received:
- Special honor, award, scholarship and/or fellowship name:
- Please describe your volunteer, non-scholastic activities, memberships and cultural interests.
- ESSAY: In 500 words or less, please describe your academic and/or professional goals, the relevance of your program, how you have demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in STEM, and how the Zonta International Women in STEM Scholarship will assist you in reaching your goals.
- Zonta Women in STEM Scholarship RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of a faculty member in your major field of study who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf from email@example.com that will explain how to complete this process.
- Zonta Women in STEM Scholarship RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an organization supervisor, employer, volunteer supervisor or academic adviser who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf from firstname.lastname@example.org that will explain how to complete this process.
- Declaration by Applicant I certify that all of the information contained in my application form is accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I did not receive assistance in completing the essay portions of this application other than for translation into English for advancing to district/region and international levels. I understand that, at the option of the Zonta club sponsoring my application or the Zonta district/region, or Zonta International, I may be interviewed as a candidate for the Women in STEM Scholarship. I consent to the electronic or hard copy publication of material in my application by Zonta International.
- 1. I confirm that I have not applied to more than one Zonta district.
- 2. I confirm that I am not a family member (ancestor, descendant, adoptee, sibling, niece or cousin and those of their spouse or co-habiting partner) of a club member or individual with direct membership with Zonta International, and/or employee of Zonta International.
- Show 8 more