Roger Nienkamp St. Louis School Business Partnership Scholarship
The Roger L. Nienkamp, St. Louis School Business Scholarship will be awarded to three outstanding students from member school-districts who demonstrate achievement in their studies and extracurricular activities.
- Be a graduating High School senior
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Plan to enroll in a university or college, two-year college, business or technical school Fall 2023.
- Graduate from a St. Louis School-Business Partnership member school by June, 2023 Member schools are in the following districts: Affton, Pattonville, Special School District, Hancock Place, Hazelwood, Ferguson-Florissant, Lindbergh, Ritenour, Mehlville School District, Rockwood School District, St. Louis Public Schools, Northwest, the Excel Center St. Louis, Missouri Virtual Academy, and MO Stride Schools.
Questions? Contact Jadee Lauer
- Supplemental Questions
- Update your Scholarship Central General Application to list the college/university you plan to attend. Select your second choice school below:
- What career and technical courses will you have completed upon graduation from high school?
- List high school activities (sports, clubs, offices, etc.).
- 1. Activity
- 2. Describe involvement (position, office, award, letter, recognition)
- 3. Years
- List community activities (church, scouts, volunteering, etc.)
- 1. Activity
- 2. Years
- 3. Office, award, letter, recognition
- List any awards, honors or leadership roles NOT included in the questions above.
- Award, honor or leadership role
- 1. Employer
- 2. Address
- 3. Position
- 4. Frequency (ie. hours/week)
- 5. Dates (start date/end date)
- ESSAY: What experiences and accomplishments in high school have helped you toward your goal(s) in job/career training? To help you answer this question, include any activities, classes, or accomplishments you have taken/are taking to help you move towards a job or career including, but not limited to, completion of high school CTE (career and technical education) courses
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL SECOND RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- By entering my full name below, I authorize the St. Louis School Business Partnership and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that the information provided on the application and all supporting documentation submitted at any time is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- Show 5 more