Circle of Concern Student Scholarship RENEWAL Application
This application should only be completed by students who have previously received a Circle of Concern Scholarship.
Students who complete this application will be considered for funding for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Eligibility requires enrollment in a certificate or degree program at an accredited, not-for-profit postsecondary institution.
To complete the online application process, applicants should answer all required questions and upload the following supporting documents:
- 2023-2024 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Fall 2023 college transcript
- 2023-2024 Financial Aid Award Letter from the school you will attend next year. (If not available prior to the application deadline, you will be asked to provide the letter before scholarship award decisions are finalized.)
In addition to the required documents above, Circle of Concern may ask for copies of applicant and parent federal tax returns in order to verify information provided in the Student Aid Report.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circle of Concern
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you receive a Circle of Concern scholarship last year?
- Upload your most recent transcript, including grades from Fall 2022.
- Are you currently employed? If so, please complete the following question about your employment.
- 1. Employer
- 2. Address
- 3. Position
- 4. Frequency (ie. hours/week)
- 5. Dates (start date/end date)
- ESSAY: Tell us about your college experience during the 2022-2023 academic year. Include information about academic progress/challenges, extracurricular activities, work experience/ volunteer work, and/or personal growth. What are your plans for next year, and how could additional funding from Circle assist you with those plans?
- STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR): Upload all pages of your 2023-2024 Student Aid Report (SAR). The SAR is the document resulting from the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you are unable to file a FAFSA for any reason, please contact My Scholarship Central at email@example.com or (573)-303-8688 for guidance on information that may be submitted as a substitute.
- FINANCIAL AID AWARD LETTER: Upload your 2023-2024 Financial Aid Award Letter. If you receive the financial aid award letter from your school by the application deadline, upload the document and submit it with your application. If you do not receive the letter by the deadline, you will be contacted to email the document before an award is considered.
- Please indicate your Household Financial Gross Income:
- Please mail, fax or email the Student’s 2022 State Tax Return Form and the Parents’/Guardians’ 2022 Missouri Tax Return Form. Mail: To: Attn: Scholarship Committee Circle of Concern 112 St. Louis Ave P.O. Box 444 Valley Park, MO, 63088 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 636-861-2296
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize Circle of Concern and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work. I understand that the decisions made regarding my participation in this program are made by Circle of Concern in reliance upon the truth and correctness of my statements.
- Show 5 more