Tomorrow’s Business Leader Scholarship - St. Louis Metropolitan Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
The St. Louis Metropolitan Alumnae Chapter is awarding the Tomorrow’s Business Leader Scholarship to a student that exemplifies a business leader for the future. Strong businesses are important for our nation’s economy. Students should expose themselves to basic business and entrepreneurial skills for building successful careers. Our hope is that your college education and your business plan will inspire you to start your own business venture in the future.
- African American student
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year college or university
- Business related major – business, accounting, finance, economics, entrepreneurship, management, marketing, etc.
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours)
- Completed at least 40 hours of community service in the last 24 months
- Resident of the St. Louis Metropolitan area – St. Louis city, the Missouri counties of St. Louis, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, or Warren, and the Illinois counties of Bond, Calhoun, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, or St. Clair.
Each applicant is eligible for one scholarship from SLMAC, during this current scholarship year. For information about applying for a scholarship, email the Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a child of a current member of the St. Louis Metropolitan Alumnae chapter?
- Please upload your most recent OFFICIAL transcript.
- ESSAY: How can a small, black-owned business remain competitive in an era of superstores and online commerce, and what impact can its success have on its community?
- SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of an instructor, counselor, advisor, supervisor or other similarly qualified individual who will submit a recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- Upload a letter verifying your participation in at least 40 hours of community service. Letter should be on official letterhead and signed by supervisor.
- How did you learn about this scholarship opportunity?
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize St. Louis Metropolitan Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work.
- Show 2 more