First Baptist Church of Chesterfield Scholarship Program
The First Baptist Church of Chesterfield Scholarship Program is designed to support the college goals of graduating high school seniors who are members of First Baptist Church of Chesterfield, one of the oldest Baptist Churches in the St. Louis region. Scholarships range from a minimum of $1,000. Special awards are also made each year for applicants who exhibit leadership qualities and the ability to meet their college goals. Scholarship amounts for these awards are made each year. Applicants selected for special awards will be made based upon the information the student submits on the application. Scholarships may be used to attend two year or four year accredited college or universities, or Ranken Technical College.
Graduating High School Seniors who are members of First Baptist Church of Chesterfield must apply and meet the following criteria:
• Be a graduating high school senior
• Be a member of First Baptist Church of Chesterfield
• Submit a complete application by the deadline
• Attend a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university
Applicants for the the Kevin & Phyllis Anderson Award must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is ONLY for members of First Baptist Church of Chesterfield. Are you member of First Baptist Church of Chesterfield?
- Please upload a recent photo of yourself. Make sure it is a professional looking headshot.
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Full Name
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Cell Phone Number
- Parent (or legal guardian) 1 Current Employer
- Parent (or legal guardian) 2 Full Name
- Parent (or legal guardian) 2 Cell Phone Number
- Parent (or legal guardian) 2 Current Employer
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- Where will you live during the academic year for which you are applying?
- What college do you plan to attend next year? If undecided, list your top two choices to which you have applied. You must submit a copy of your acceptance letter before final scholarship consideration is given.
- a. Name of College
- b. Address, City & State
- c. Accepted by Institution?
- List the First Baptist Church of Chesterfield activities, Ministries, or general participation you have been involved with since your freshman year in high school. This should include activities, duties, positions held and/or leadership responsibilities while a member at First Baptist Church of Chesterfield (or previous church) during your high school years.
- 1. Activity/Ministry Name
- 2. Position Held
- 3. From
- 4. To
- ESSAY: Please tell us how your youth ministry or church experience will affect future life decisions. The essay must be at least 500 words.
- FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF CHESTERFIELD RECOMMENDATION: Enter the name and e-mail address of a CHURCH MEMBER that is not a relative who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize First Baptist Church of Chesterfield and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to this application I also understand that an unsigned or incomplete application will make me ineligible for consideration for an award. I certify to First Baptist Church of Chesterfield that all information here is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I understand that the committee makes the decision regarding my participation in this program, in reliance upon the truth and correctness of the information I provide.
- Show 10 more