My Missouri (MyMO) Scholarship Promise Class of 2027
“MyMO” will assist Missouri students from low-income backgrounds on their pathway to college starting the 9th grade year. The yearly benchmarks benefit students by better preparing them to go to college.
Earn Scholarship Dollars for College: Students earn $2,500 each year by meeting college-going benchmarks, totaling $10,000 by senior year. These funds will be disbursed evenly, over four years, directly to the school in the form of an outside scholarship to any eligible college in Missouri on behalf of the student.
Entry Period: Application opens January 1 of freshman year of high school. Application will close April 15, 2024, awards will be prioritized first-come, first-served until funding is depleted.
- Student must be Pell Eligible. To determine if student is Pell Eligible, student and family must fill out the Federal Student Aid Estimator. You will need information regarding your family’s 2022 income and assets to complete the calculator. For the 23-24 application, if your Student Aid Index (SAI) on the estimator is 7,395 or less (this is the SAI which qualifies students for Federal Pell Grants), you are eligible to apply for MyMO.
- Must have a verified permanent Missouri address and valid Social Security Number or other taxpayer identification.
- Must be a Missouri high school freshman at a public, charter, or private high school or be homeschooled (with residence in Missouri).
- Must open a MOST 529 account (USE PROMO CODE: MOSLF-CDA) and contribute at least a $1.00 or already have a MOST account established.
Steps to apply:
- To show financial need you will take a screenshot or printed copy of the Estimated Student Aid Index based on the Federal Student Aid Estimator. (located at https://studentaid.gov/aid-estimator/ ).
- Proof of MOST 529 account and contribution made (located at https://www.missourimost.org/).
2. Complete the application
Scholarships available under the My Missouri College Promise from Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation (MSLF) are at the discretion of MSLF and the institution, in accordance with program rules and applicable laws. Requests will be considered as funding designated for this program remains available. Scholarship funds will be sent directly to the institution.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org