- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for students who will enroll in a MOACAC member postsecondary institution. Click here to see a list of MOACAC member institutions. If you are selected to receive the scholarship and do not enroll in a MOACAC postsecondary member institution, the scholarship will be revoked and awarded to another applicant. Check the box below to indicate you understand that must enroll in a member institution to receive the scholarship.
- What MOACAC member postsecondary institution are you planning to attend?
- Tell us about how you spend your time outside of class, this can include clubs/extracurricular, jobs, community service or activism, or family support. Include any leadership roles.
- 1. Activity/Organization/Employer
- 2. Role
- 3. Dates of Participation
- 4. Phrase Describing Activity
ESSAY: Choose 2 of the 4 following essay prompts (up to 250 words each).
1. Commitment to Learning-Tell us about a recent time or experience that was a great learning opportunity for you. What was the experience? What was the lesson(s) learned? Did you learn anything about yourself in the process?
2. Leadership Skills (For example extra-curricular leadership, community leadership, responsibilities at home, etc.)-What was your most satisfying leadership role and why? What are some qualities you demonstrated in that role, and what advice would you give to someone going into a leadership position for the first time?”
3. Community Service-Tell us about a contribution you've made to your community. How do you plan to use your college journey to continue giving back to your community?
4. Diversity & Inclusion- What does diversity mean to you? What role do you play in championing or embracing diversity in your communities? What impact do you believe you have on the people/communities around you in the experience you choose to write about?
- Essay 1
- Essay 2
- Please provide any additional information about you that you would like the scholarship review committee to consider in the application review process.
- APPLICANT SIGNATURE: By entering my full name below, I authorize the Missouri Association for College Admission Counseling and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge, and that all information in the application and essays are my own work. If I am chosen as a scholarship recipient, I agree to write a note of thanks to the Missouri Association of College Admission Counseling membership base stating my postsecondary plans and how I plan to use the scholarship funds. I understand that this note will be read to the MOACAC membership base during the annual conference.
- Show 3 more