Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation's Access EXTRA Scholarship
The Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation’s Access EXTRA Scholarship is a private scholarship for students with an Expected Family Contribution of 12,000 or less and who have earned a cumulative 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale weighted or unweighted GPA through at least seven semesters at a Missouri high school. Please note, in order to qualify the GPA will need to be converted to a 4.0 scale.
Open to graduating high school seniors who meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Missouri resident.
- 2023 high school graduate; Missouri high school seniors who are enrolled full-time at an eligible Missouri public or private higher education institution for the 2023-2024 academic year. Click here to see eligible schools list.
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of 12,000 or less as determined on the FAFSA. This is similar criteria for the state’s Access Missouri Financial Assistance Program.
- Have earned a 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent on another scale) cumulative weighted or unweighted GPA through at least seven semesters at a Missouri high school.
Apply early. Scholarships will be prioritized on a first come, first served basis until the funding is depleted.
This scholarship is renewable for a maximum of four years. Recipients must continue to meet the eligibility requirements, maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50, and otherwise maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress as defined by the school.
Click here for detailed information about Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation’s Access EXTRA Scholarship.
If this award is used for educational expenses that are not required for your academic program, such as housing, meals or transportation, your scholarship may be considered taxable income. You should consult your tax advisor about your specific situation.
If awarded the scholarship, the amount may be reduced if your unmet need (i.e., your Cost of Attendance minus other scholarships and grants) is less than the scholarship.
Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, gender, age, color, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 636.733.3712.
- Varies, up to $2,000, renewable
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for students who will attend an eligible Missouri public or private higher education institution. Click here to see a list of eligible schools. What school will you attend next year?
- What is your Student ID number at the school you will attend next year?
- Does your My Scholarship Central General Application contain your High School transcript through seven semesters?
- What is your cumulative (weighted or unweighted) GPA through at least seven semesters of high school?
- STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR): Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report. The SAR is the document resulting from the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA may be filed online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Once you have completed the FAFSA, upload your SAR here.
- What is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)? The EFC can be found on the Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Are you a first generation college student (neither of your parents graduated from a 4-year college or university)?
- By entering my full name below, I authorize Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation (MSLF) and its agents to examine, verify and discuss my academic and/or financial records and other information which applies to the consideration of this application. Additionally, I authorize the school I currently attend and the school I plan to attend (if different) to share information with MSLF regarding enrollment status, GPA, billing and payment records, and financial aid records. I certify that all answers are accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge. I understand that decisions relative to my participation in this program are made by the Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation in reliance upon the truth and accuracy of my statements. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), as amended, affords you certain rights regarding your education records. FERPA generally prohibits schools from releasing education records or certain information contained in such records, such as your grades, billing and payment records, financial aid awards, and other student record information, to third parties. This consent to release records to MSLF applies to such records that may otherwise be protected under FERPA. Institutions may, pursuant to Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 [Public Law 115-141] and with explicit written consent from the student, share Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information with a scholarship-granting organization. I understand and agree that this authorization will remain in effect until I notify my school and MSLF in writing to revoke it. I understand that if this grant is used for educational expenses that are not required for my academic program, such as housing, meals or transportation, the grant may be considered taxable income. I understand that I should consult a tax advisor if I have questions about my specific situation.
- Show 3 more