Andrew Vidal Memorial Scholarship
The Alpha Iota Educational Foundation (AIEF) and the Vidal Family created the Andrew Vidal Memorial Scholarship in 2004 to honor the memory of Andrew Vidal and his love for learning. This scholarship provides two scholarships: 1) pledges and initiated members of the Sigma Pi Fraternity at the Missouri University of Science and Technology, and 2) any candidate attending or planning to attend an accredited college or junior college. The award is based the accomplishments of the individual who exemplify the characteristics of brother/sisterhood, service and academic excellence. Applicants must have a Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or better.
Awards are based on:
- Essay: 50% (content and financial need)
- Extra Curricular Activity: 25% (community and leadership)
- GPA and Academic Achievement: 25%
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to $3,000
- Supplemental Questions
- What do you want your lasting legacy to be? Where do you see yourself after college?
- List any extracurricular activities, work or volunteer involvement, including the activity, the time involved, dates of involvement, and position(s) held:
- List Honors/Awards that you have received.
- Are you a member of Sigma Pi Fraternity? (if not, you will NOT be disqualified for the award)